SANKET SAFETY EQUIPMENTS LLP. (formerly known as SANKET SALES, Established in 1999), is a leading company in Pune dedicated exclusively to Industrial Safety, Personal Protective Equipment, Fire Extinguishers and Hydrant Accessories..
KARAM offers the Prokem range of gloves, exclusively for protection of hands against chemicals. Pioneering in the Indian market with this extensive range, the Prokem has distinctive features to offer, as below
Specially designed hand moulds for the Prokem range of gloves, providing the highest level of ergonomics and fit to the wearer.
Tested to the latest EN standards, EN 374-2016, KARAM Prokem range passes the stringent permeation test for a vast range of chemicals; and KARAM is the only company in the market that provides the exact Breakthrough time of these chemicals. This range also passes the stringent Degradation test, as per the latest standard.
The Flock-lining done by KARAM on its Prokem range is of 100% cotton, to increase the absorption of perspiration. Even-distribution of Flocking is achieved by the unique Close Chamber Process (CCP) Technology.
Apart from chemical protection, the Prokem range also offers mechanical protection against abrasion, as per EN 388
The full range of Prokem is Silicon free, ensuring no residue is left, hence is an ideal choice in industries like automobile painting plants, etc
Honeywell Perfect Poly Black (P/n- 2400251)
• Black polyamide knitted glove. Grey polyurethane coating on palm and fingertips.
• The ventilated back and PU coating optimize the glove's breathability.
• Polyamide with its polyurethane coating provide excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The PU coating ensures a good grip.
• Non pilling, the polyamide is suitable for precision work.
• The gloves are certified as "silicone-free" to ensure their use in painting.
• Hygiene Its dark colour makes it more soil proof, thus ensuring a longer life.
CE Category II: intermediary risks in accordance with standards.
• EN 420-03 Basic standards
• EN 388-03 Mechanical hazards - 4121